City of Medicine Hat
Welcome booklet for the City of Medicine Hat
- Project Planning
- We have a very cohesive team of eight full time specialists with many years of experience working together to earn the trust of our clients. We have developed a large base of experience and best practices over a diverse range of disciplines. With a crystal-clear objective in place, a successful project begins with budgeting, planning and resource allocation. No matter how detailed or complex your project may be, you can depend on open and clear communication with our team throughout the project. We employ online project management software that allows our clients to share in the exchange of information and ideas, and monitor the results as we progress through project milestones. “No assembly required”—simply log into our website and you will have access to your project milestones, discussions, proofs and resources. It’s truly an immersive and exciting way to experience your projects taking shape.
- Commercial Photography
- We have a strong in-house group of commercial photographers with extensive experience in producing dynamic photographs for museum and art galleries, corporations, government agencies and the hospitality and tourism sectors. With some of the highest quality photographic equipment available in our industry today, we create parallax correct interior and exterior photographs, or product photographs of unrivaled quality and clarity. We provide special assignment secure photographic services for the armed forces and dignitaries and have provided these services to both Canadian and foreign nations. Many of our photographs have been featured internationally appearing in coffee table books, magazines, broadcast television, brochures and a myriad of sales literature. Although we have an in-house studio for commercial product photography, we also provide on-location services that include 360º view shots or studio quality product photographs for a variety of clients.
- Technical Document Publications
- With well over a decade of experience in managing technical document publications, we employ the most advanced publishing and information management software available today. Our workflow allows for easy updating of the most technical document structures and allows for easy cross-platform publishing. We continue to publish a vast number of large technical manuals, hard and soft cover books (some of which have won international awards) and many magazines and periodicals. In addition to expertise in the organization of complex material, our team also provides supplemental and supportive services that augment the publications we work on. From 3D and 2D animation, to developing strategic information architecture, to photography, and copy writing – our team is adept at producing first-rate publications.
- Brand & Content Strategy
- No matter how good your product or the experience you offer, if you’re speaking the wrong language or the claim you make is wrong for the audience; all is lost. We can help you define your audience and tailor your communications to deliver results that engage your audience and add weight and credibility to your brand promise.
- Education & Presentation Materials
- These types of materials often require a high level of creative thought, planning and illustrative or photographic resources. All of which we have—in abundance. Large format displays such as trade show materials, interactive displays or online animated processes are all areas in which we excel through stimulating design that keep your brand, message and audience in mind.