SouthAlta Basements Online Identity
A dynamic and all-new web identity was developed for this client. During this project a mail campaign was also created and managed by Hide Away Studios promoting both the product and the launch of the new website. These two projects in tandem were extremely successful in creating awareness and driving high traffic volume to the site in a very short time frame
- Brand Development
- Possibly one of the most important design related decisions in the communications arena. This process requires a very articulate understanding of your organization and audience. Although this development process is often client-initiated as a standalone project, results are more succinct when coupled with more extensive brand research, development and planning. Corporate identity design is often mistakenly isolated as a “logo.” Although the development of a solid and memorable logo or trademark is an important aspect of this process, it is only one aspect in the myriad of elements and brand collateral that can be used to control your organizations’ perceived personality. Our approach to identity design is multi-faceted and sets the tone for all other elements that follow in the future. For example; vehicle lettering, corporate memos, advertising, annual reports and public announcements are all developed according to the direction and directives set forth in the corporate identity—which in turn is developed according to the mandates of the brand and content strategy.
- Website Design
- We excel at creating beautifully crafted websites and applications. Much of that success relies on a deep understanding of website design best practices coupled with leading edge technologies. These fundamentals when applied in accordance with the overall brand strategies, result in websites that regularly exceed expectations. Working from a strong understanding of your goals, we deliver completely custom website design solutions that engage your visitors through creative, thought-provoking visuals.
- Content Management Systems
- Brand & Content Strategy
- No matter how good your product or the experience you offer, if you’re speaking the wrong language or the claim you make is wrong for the audience; all is lost. We can help you define your audience and tailor your communications to deliver results that engage your audience and add weight and credibility to your brand promise.
- Marketing Consulting
- From discoveries to strategies and implement-ation, our team has the experience to assist you in reaching your audience. Through social media and other forms of online campaigns to the fundamentals of print advertising, we can help you build or refine both your plan and the communication tools you’ll need to succeed.
- Planning the User Experience
- From simple print literature to advanced interactive training platforms, we plan and design from the mindset of the end user. Our goal is to always maximize the qualitative experience your audience has with the products that we develop. From complex software navigation systems to the layout and structure of a textbook, we take great pride creating intuitive meaning in complicated or non-linear concepts. Turning the complicated into simplicity is a design process that happens early in the planning stages of the project. Managing projects with this end-goal in mind results in a positive and memorable experience for your audience.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Strategy
- Each website that we build is structurally optimized for strong search engine placement, making it easy for Google and other search engines to discover and index your content. The most effective way to achieve great positioning in a search result is by producing relevant content that is properly organized (so as to be meaningful for the search engines) and delivering that content using industry best practices. We offer supplemental SEO services that will enhance the visibility of your website and expose your organization to a larger audience.
- Animation can add a tremendous “wow” factor to web projects, multimedia presentation, and video productions. We use industry leading software applications to bring motion and interactivity to digital graphics. We create stunning special effects and CGI video that are often used to demonstrate difficult processes in technologies, industrial innovation, and product demonstrations. We have developed many of these elements for training materials and broadcast television.