Tourism Medicine Hat
Relocation Guide 2011
From the initial concept, to developing content, managing ad sales, and design and print production—we can manage it for you.
Each year our tourism, production and design staff work collaboratively on many projects. The Relocation Guide is one such product which was developed as a guide for new community residents, and as a companion piece to the Medicine Hat Visitors Guide.
- We have one of the strongest teams of creative professionals in the industry. We know how to create advertising that stands out in the crowd and clearly and decisively delivers your brand message. Coupled with our photographic and illustrative capabilities, we have created advertising campaigns using both still and animated techniques. No matter the approach, our products have an impact on the audience and leave a lasting impression of quality, credibility and value through brand messaging.
- 3D Illustration
- 3D modeling and photo-realistic 3D renders can be used as powerful illustration tools. Our 3D illustrations are used to accurately visualize architectural designs, industrial design products, and technical details in marketing materials, training manuals, technical documents, and advertisements.
- Copywriting & Content Strategy
- The user experience is only as good as the content delivered. Nothing draws and retains online visitors better than engaging, well crafted content. Photo and video shoots, image sourcing, graphics production, and copywriting are a few ways we help clients develop on-brand website experiences that build users’ trust and loyalty.
- 2D Illustration
- We create 2D illustrations by using traditional illustration techniques in combination with digital processes to create stunning 2D artwork. Our 2D illustrations are featured in mapping or geological illustration, books, brochures, and publications, and are often used in web site development as icons, animations, textures, and other graphics.
- Print Production
- When it comes to document publishing many of our clients manage print production on their own. For the majority however, the technicalities in ensuring colour accuracy, media selection and proofing are all areas that they would rather leave to us. Tables of contents, glossaries, indexes, cross references and design are just where things begin for us. We also offer a single-source solution for all of your print collateral and distribution needs. We have multiple sources available for any print production requirements and fantastic relationships with some of the largest printers and binderies in Canada. From offset and web presswork to vinyl signage or dry mount plaques for your next sales campaign—we've done it all—and often for prices that are lower than those available directly to our clients.