Corporate Identity, Marketing Collateral, and Website for residential builder
- We have one of the strongest teams of creative professionals in the industry. We know how to create advertising that stands out in the crowd and clearly and decisively delivers your brand message. Coupled with our photographic and illustrative capabilities, we have created advertising campaigns using both still and animated techniques. No matter the approach, our products have an impact on the audience and leave a lasting impression of quality, credibility and value through brand messaging.
- Brand Collateral
- This is everything you use to inform, communicate or reinforce your brand strategy. We pride ourselves in the design of poignant brand collateral that speaks boldly to your audience. This can often take the form of brochures, brandmark (logos), folders, insert sheets, audio and online materials. However, when traditionally dry materials such product nomenclature or operator’s manuals are carefully crafted, even these can become very strong elements of brand collateral by reinforcing your brand messaging.
- Brand Development
- Possibly one of the most important design related decisions in the communications arena. This process requires a very articulate understanding of your organization and audience. Although this development process is often client-initiated as a standalone project, results are more succinct when coupled with more extensive brand research, development and planning. Corporate identity design is often mistakenly isolated as a “logo.” Although the development of a solid and memorable logo or trademark is an important aspect of this process, it is only one aspect in the myriad of elements and brand collateral that can be used to control your organizations’ perceived personality. Our approach to identity design is multi-faceted and sets the tone for all other elements that follow in the future. For example; vehicle lettering, corporate memos, advertising, annual reports and public announcements are all developed according to the direction and directives set forth in the corporate identity—which in turn is developed according to the mandates of the brand and content strategy.
- Website Design
- We excel at creating beautifully crafted websites and applications. Much of that success relies on a deep understanding of website design best practices coupled with leading edge technologies. These fundamentals when applied in accordance with the overall brand strategies, result in websites that regularly exceed expectations. Working from a strong understanding of your goals, we deliver completely custom website design solutions that engage your visitors through creative, thought-provoking visuals.
- Commercial Photography
- We have a strong in-house group of commercial photographers with extensive experience in producing dynamic photographs for museum and art galleries, corporations, government agencies and the hospitality and tourism sectors. With some of the highest quality photographic equipment available in our industry today, we create parallax correct interior and exterior photographs, or product photographs of unrivaled quality and clarity. We provide special assignment secure photographic services for the armed forces and dignitaries and have provided these services to both Canadian and foreign nations. Many of our photographs have been featured internationally appearing in coffee table books, magazines, broadcast television, brochures and a myriad of sales literature. Although we have an in-house studio for commercial product photography, we also provide on-location services that include 360º view shots or studio quality product photographs for a variety of clients.
- Content Management Systems
- Animation can add a tremendous “wow” factor to web projects, multimedia presentation, and video productions. We use industry leading software applications to bring motion and interactivity to digital graphics. We create stunning special effects and CGI video that are often used to demonstrate difficult processes in technologies, industrial innovation, and product demonstrations. We have developed many of these elements for training materials and broadcast television.
- Signage & Displays
- All too often it’s straight to the traditional when it comes to signage. We work closely with 3D signage manufacturers, traditional vinyl experts and other professionals to create indoor and outdoor displays and signage that are unique and really captivate an audience.