Powerlift Hydraulic Doors
Brand refresh, marketing and online systems integration
When Powerlift Hydraulic Doors began to question the poor SEO performance from their existing website, they contacted EIM to discuss options. In need of an entirely new marketing direction, EIM created and presented a new strategic plan to all stakeholders at the next Annual General Meeting.
As part of the new plan, an overall brand refresh was done, and new content was written and illustrated for online and print use. With this new content in hand, an entirely new website was created with a bold new look, and content to drive an all new SEO strategic plan. With approximately 40 services locations throughout North America, EIM also designed and created an online platform to support them. Each location could manage their own website. These sites drew basic and real-time information from the corporate site, and also allowed for their new projects and other information to be reflected in real-time with the main corporate site. Over the course of the first 18 months, Powerlift moved into the top 3 positions for their most critical organic search terms, and improved the level of marketing engagement and unification of all locations worldwide.
- Information Architecture
- Information architecture involves creating clear and intuitive website design and navigation. This is key to the success of any interactive design project. With larger website projects this organizational story-boarding process can be somewhat time consuming but is a vital process in ensuring both a positive user experience, and future website scalability. Our user-minded approach to website organization and structure will aid your visitors in easily finding the information they need. See also: Project Management > Planning the User Experience
- Brand Collateral
- This is everything you use to inform, communicate or reinforce your brand strategy. We pride ourselves in the design of poignant brand collateral that speaks boldly to your audience. This can often take the form of brochures, brandmark (logos), folders, insert sheets, audio and online materials. However, when traditionally dry materials such product nomenclature or operator’s manuals are carefully crafted, even these can become very strong elements of brand collateral by reinforcing your brand messaging.
- Marketing Consulting
- From discoveries to strategies and implement-ation, our team has the experience to assist you in reaching your audience. Through social media and other forms of online campaigns to the fundamentals of print advertising, we can help you build or refine both your plan and the communication tools you’ll need to succeed.
- Copywriting & Content Strategy
- The user experience is only as good as the content delivered. Nothing draws and retains online visitors better than engaging, well crafted content. Photo and video shoots, image sourcing, graphics production, and copywriting are a few ways we help clients develop on-brand website experiences that build users’ trust and loyalty.
- It doesn't matter what it is, it's all about design; Each seemingly insignificant decision made throughout the design process, every detail...it all plays a roll in how others interpret the visual assets that represent your organization and your values. We understand this, and apply this philosophy in everything we create. In our design process very little happens by accident and when those "happy accidents" (to borrow a line from Bob Ross) do occur, they are carefully scrutinized by our entire design team to ensure that "clever" is never a substitute for practical and solid design work.
New content and illustrations were created to overcome challenges in buyer awareness and understanding.
With strong new product imagery, and a supply of images throughout all of the locations, new on-brand advertising was created for each of the main product categories.
With a new online platform that enabled each location to manage their own website, documentation for setting up and managing these sites.