Lynn Thacker Ag. Corp.
Brand Development & Corporate Website Development
Lynn Thacker Ag. Corp. (LTAC) is a multi-generational commercial farming operation based out of Bow Island, Alberta. With a storied history in agricultural innovation, LTAC has always been a progressive operation, continually enhancing practices, procedures, and products to become an industry leader in essential oil crops.
Continuing with that tradition of progress and innovation, LTAC was interested in evolving their brand and creating a modern and functional website. Given the illustrious and rich history of the brand and logo, it was imperative to evolve the brand in a manner that augmented the existing brand equity.
The development of the new brand elements were formulated using a simplistic approach that depicted the key characteristics of the company, while being complimentary to the rich tradition of the brand. Once these elements were created, they were extended into a dynamic and engaging website.
The website development was based on the same simplistic and clean approach as the evolution of the brand. Intuitive navigation coupled with bold and vibrant images, created an effective and aesthetically dynamic online presence.
- Brand Development
- Possibly one of the most important design related decisions in the communications arena. This process requires a very articulate understanding of your organization and audience. Although this development process is often client-initiated as a standalone project, results are more succinct when coupled with more extensive brand research, development and planning. Corporate identity design is often mistakenly isolated as a “logo.” Although the development of a solid and memorable logo or trademark is an important aspect of this process, it is only one aspect in the myriad of elements and brand collateral that can be used to control your organizations’ perceived personality. Our approach to identity design is multi-faceted and sets the tone for all other elements that follow in the future. For example; vehicle lettering, corporate memos, advertising, annual reports and public announcements are all developed according to the direction and directives set forth in the corporate identity—which in turn is developed according to the mandates of the brand and content strategy.
- Information Architecture
- Information architecture involves creating clear and intuitive website design and navigation. This is key to the success of any interactive design project. With larger website projects this organizational story-boarding process can be somewhat time consuming but is a vital process in ensuring both a positive user experience, and future website scalability. Our user-minded approach to website organization and structure will aid your visitors in easily finding the information they need. See also: Project Management > Planning the User Experience
- Commercial Photography
- We have a strong in-house group of commercial photographers with extensive experience in producing dynamic photographs for museum and art galleries, corporations, government agencies and the hospitality and tourism sectors. With some of the highest quality photographic equipment available in our industry today, we create parallax correct interior and exterior photographs, or product photographs of unrivaled quality and clarity. We provide special assignment secure photographic services for the armed forces and dignitaries and have provided these services to both Canadian and foreign nations. Many of our photographs have been featured internationally appearing in coffee table books, magazines, broadcast television, brochures and a myriad of sales literature. Although we have an in-house studio for commercial product photography, we also provide on-location services that include 360º view shots or studio quality product photographs for a variety of clients.
- Website Design
- We excel at creating beautifully crafted websites and applications. Much of that success relies on a deep understanding of website design best practices coupled with leading edge technologies. These fundamentals when applied in accordance with the overall brand strategies, result in websites that regularly exceed expectations. Working from a strong understanding of your goals, we deliver completely custom website design solutions that engage your visitors through creative, thought-provoking visuals.
- Content Management Systems
- Brand & Content Strategy
- No matter how good your product or the experience you offer, if you’re speaking the wrong language or the claim you make is wrong for the audience; all is lost. We can help you define your audience and tailor your communications to deliver results that engage your audience and add weight and credibility to your brand promise.
- Planning the User Experience
- From simple print literature to advanced interactive training platforms, we plan and design from the mindset of the end user. Our goal is to always maximize the qualitative experience your audience has with the products that we develop. From complex software navigation systems to the layout and structure of a textbook, we take great pride creating intuitive meaning in complicated or non-linear concepts. Turning the complicated into simplicity is a design process that happens early in the planning stages of the project. Managing projects with this end-goal in mind results in a positive and memorable experience for your audience.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Strategy
- Each website that we build is structurally optimized for strong search engine placement, making it easy for Google and other search engines to discover and index your content. The most effective way to achieve great positioning in a search result is by producing relevant content that is properly organized (so as to be meaningful for the search engines) and delivering that content using industry best practices. We offer supplemental SEO services that will enhance the visibility of your website and expose your organization to a larger audience.