Brand design and marketing collateral materials design
With only rough ideas for a business name, and a high-level purpose for structuring in tow, we began the process of working through the concepts. "S3" was one of many ideas proposed by the client for our consideration in this branding process. The concept behind the name, is a story for another day and different venue, but this provided the foundation for a very dynamic, modern and interesting brand presence.
- Brand Collateral
- This is everything you use to inform, communicate or reinforce your brand strategy. We pride ourselves in the design of poignant brand collateral that speaks boldly to your audience. This can often take the form of brochures, brandmark (logos), folders, insert sheets, audio and online materials. However, when traditionally dry materials such product nomenclature or operator’s manuals are carefully crafted, even these can become very strong elements of brand collateral by reinforcing your brand messaging.
- Brand Development
- Possibly one of the most important design related decisions in the communications arena. This process requires a very articulate understanding of your organization and audience. Although this development process is often client-initiated as a standalone project, results are more succinct when coupled with more extensive brand research, development and planning. Corporate identity design is often mistakenly isolated as a “logo.” Although the development of a solid and memorable logo or trademark is an important aspect of this process, it is only one aspect in the myriad of elements and brand collateral that can be used to control your organizations’ perceived personality. Our approach to identity design is multi-faceted and sets the tone for all other elements that follow in the future. For example; vehicle lettering, corporate memos, advertising, annual reports and public announcements are all developed according to the direction and directives set forth in the corporate identity—which in turn is developed according to the mandates of the brand and content strategy.
- Brand & Content Strategy
- No matter how good your product or the experience you offer, if you’re speaking the wrong language or the claim you make is wrong for the audience; all is lost. We can help you define your audience and tailor your communications to deliver results that engage your audience and add weight and credibility to your brand promise.
- Marketing Consulting
- From discoveries to strategies and implement-ation, our team has the experience to assist you in reaching your audience. Through social media and other forms of online campaigns to the fundamentals of print advertising, we can help you build or refine both your plan and the communication tools you’ll need to succeed.
- Signage & Displays
- All too often it’s straight to the traditional when it comes to signage. We work closely with 3D signage manufacturers, traditional vinyl experts and other professionals to create indoor and outdoor displays and signage that are unique and really captivate an audience.
Trade show materials design and setup key for exhibitor set-up.
Applied brand collateral and merchandise.
Outdoor signage design and 'to scale' conceptualization.
One of many brochures created using the brand's bold colour palette.
A sample of some of the point of sale literature created to assist dealers / distributors across North America.
S3's online presence required a main corporate site, that was design in part, to assist in directing traffic to the four sub-companies.